Easter Crafts - With Katharina Lanzer
With the Easter weekend here we turn to Queen of craft, Katherina Lanzer to share an Easter DIY decorations tutorial with us.
Mum of three, Katharina rediscovered her love of home handicrafts after the birth of her girls, and started to share her creations on Instagram.
We love her popular hand-poured candles in unusual shapes, decorative tapestries and beautifully crafted wall decs, and for Easter crafts we couldn’t resist asking her to do a bunny mask tutorial for your little ones. Worn with Salties of course!
Look forward to seeing your little Easter bunnies and Easter crafts.
- Construction paper brown.
- Hot glue gun.
- Dry flowers.
- Elastic band.
- Step 1: Use a pencil to draw the shape of the rabbit mask on colored construction paper. I chose a light shade of brown.
- Step 2: Cut out the mask on the drawn line.
- Step 3: Sketch some finer details on the mask with a pencil. Start with the small nose and draw small hairs around it.
- Step 4: As soon as you have finished drawing your bunny, you can glue on the whiskers. To do this, use the hot glue gun and glue on three small branches of the dried flowers.
- Step 5: If you want to add a little extra, you can make a flower crown out of dried flowers. To do this, first tie two small bunches of dried flowers together with a small wire. Alternatively, you can use scotch tape, for example, or glue the individual flowers together with hot glue. Glue the prepared bouquets to the bunny forehead and fill up with a few flowers, if necessary.
- Step 6: Finally, you have to punch a hole on each side and tie a rubber band to it, and the pretty rabbit masks are ready.