Salt-Water X Catherine Tough Instagram Giveaway
Socks and Sandals - Is it one step too far (literally) or a fashion favourite?
We say forget the rules! This often-feared combo is actually very on trend and we’re always on the look out for cool new alternative ways to wear our Salt-Water sandals, especially during the winter months.
Socks and sandals have appeared on nearly every runway show over the last few seasons. Prada chose to pair their sandals with sheer patterned socks in bright colours, Dolce and Gabbana used sleek black lace and Miu Miu went for bright pops of block colour.
Adding texture and colour keeps it from looking like you may have taken style tips off your dad and that is definitely not the look we are going for…
Designers aside, here are a few examples of how we think you should wear your Salt-Water sandals:
- 1. Always wear with cute, fun socks. DO NOT wear sandals with your worn out gym socks.
- 2. Try a splash of colour to brighten up an outfit during the day.
- 3. Glittery lurex socks with sandals are a must have for a night out on the town.
So now you know how to wear them, we’re offering the chance for one lucky person to win a pair of Salt-Water Sandals along with lots of fabulous and colourful socks from Catherine Tough!
TO ENTER all you have to do is:
- Like the @saltwatersandals_europe and @catherinetough_ Instagram pages.
- Regram our competition image (above)
- Use the hashtag #saltwaterxcatherinetough so we can find your entry.
Competition ends on the 27th January at midnight and winner will be announced on the 30th January.